Counselling Code: 879
We aim to spark the curiosity of the students and engage them effectively. This is a great place where students will have their opportunity to turn path-breaking research into real-world needs.
In SNS, we strive to touch every lead of the world we live in. Through design thinking, we focus on delivering quality education by providing an effective learning environment, and true innovators who fix the real social needs and issues.
Not just engineers, we deliver entrepreneurs! Design Thinking help us to foster creativity, providing an appropriate seed of mechanism to bring ideas and imaginations into life.
Our community focuses on solving real social needs and issues. We cultivate the values of social responsibility and sustainability among students and the world community.
We started our journey in 1997 through Sri SNS Charitable Trust with a philanthropic outlook of serving the society in the fields of Education, Health and Industry. Ever since the inception of Sri SNS Charitable Trust, we have been expanding its wide spectrum of educational streams from pre-school to advanced levels of graduate and post graduate programmes in Arts, Science, Education, Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences and Research centers. Every institution has a well-defined vision, highly committed mission and dedicated faculty members to deliver the excellence in design thinking based education and innovation through our five pillar theme. Ranking among the top 5 colleges in Coimbatore, we opt to shine as one of the premier institutions in the country and become internationally recognized university worldwide.
- Providing an outstanding educational experience rooted in strong disciplines and enhanced by a broad range of experiences.
- Empowering our students to be creative, innovative, enterprising and global in their outlook.
- Implementing our technology-enhanced learning roadmap so that we are recognized as a leading university for the use of technology to support campus-based education.
- Developing and implementing a new Design Thinking Framework to support and prepare students to shape the societies in which they will live and the professions they choose to enter.
- Aiming to establish an inter-disciplinary teaching to facilitate multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary opportunities for the students.
Dr. S. N. Subbramanian
Dr. S. Rajalakshmi