Eligibility for B.Sc Nursing
- Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the B.Sc. Degree course in Nursing (Basic)
should have passed the qualifying examinations (Academic stream) after a period of 12 years of study with the following subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Individual pass in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology both Theory & Practical with minimum of 35% marks in each of the above subjects is mandatory.
- A pass in English with a minimum of 35% marks is mandatory. Grace pass/Deficiency Condoned/Mercy pass, Declared Pass/Exempted pass in other optional subjects (except the core subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology and English) be accepted for the issue of Eligibility Certificate for admission to B.Sc., Nursing (Basic) Degree Course.
- Every candidate before admission to the course snail submit to the principal of the institution a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course.
- A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admissions or would complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the B.Sc. (Nursing) degree course.